Regularly we hear about websites that are hacked, that personal information has been compromised etc. etc … Keeping your website up to date is a first and important step to prevent this kind of issues. Hacking websites is often a random process carried out by ‘robots’ that search the internet in search of security leaks. This means it can also happen to you.
Not only technically but also content wise you want to keep your website or online store up to date. WordPress maintenance is the solution for your website.
WordPress is constantly working to make the platform better, faster and safer. The different modules that are used for extra functionality also regularly receive new updates (think of a contact form module, social media, search engine optimization etc …). Failure to regularly update WordPress or the plugins endangers the proper functioning of your website or webshop.
Of course you also want to upload a new photo, change text or post a news item on the website. Not only for the website visitors but also so that Google ‘sees’ that the website is active and for a better ranking. Also, making backups is often something that is only considered when it is too late.
With WordPress Maintenance you do not have to worry about these matters anymore.
What do you get
- Placing a new text with or without photos, placing a news message or creating a new page. If you have more time-consuming requirements such as drafting tables or placing multiple links, you will receive a time schedule in advance
- Periodical & controlled updates of WordPress and of the installed plugins to prevent your website from getting safety leaks
- Periodical backups and restoring backups
- Recovery of a hacked website
- Cleaning up Spam
- Protection of email addresses and telephone numbers on your website as these are often collected by ‘robots’ for spam purposes
- Examining problems with plugins or functionality on your website
- Advice to make your website better, safer and faster
Depending on the desired and required checks or updates you pay a fixed amount per year so you do not have to worry about the website.
Our standard packages include 4, 6 or 12 Checks & Updates per year
For websites which are not built by eConcepts Europe, a thorough check will first be done to see if we can maintain the website. A one-off fee will be charged for this check. Any problems that come out of this check can be solved on an hourly rate, only then can we maintain the website.